Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

Congrats guys. Gutted for us but you cant switch of for a second v City. Thought we done well first 35 mins and could have been in twice with Doucoure and DCL but for Walkers pace. Anybody else is not getting back there.

Much better when we switched shape but think you just took the foot off the gas.

Good luck in the last 2 games. Hopefully we can get a win (or 2) in the next few games
I’ve got to say you guys kept on trying for the entire game. It was just your lack of quality at the critical moments that was lacking.

weed-ice-cream.jpg

I wonder what bullshit Gary Chuckle is going to come out with now?

He’s been talking up that Everton game for weeks, making out it’s the hardest game in world football, and we’ve just pissed it without breaking into a sweat.
Must've seen something we didn't due to his managerial experience

I wonder what bullshit Gary Chuckle is going to come out with now?

He’s been talking up that Everton game for weeks, making out it’s the hardest game in world football, and we’ve just pissed it without breaking into a sweat.

Magnificent from Gundogan - we have to make him stay now.

Foden was also very good, Mahrez as well. No one had a bad game, although I think Alvarez is starting to feel the effects of non-stop football for the past 12-plus months now.
gary-neville.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.