Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

Dont celebrate too soon Blues the match might have to be replayed. Apparently the ball went out for a throw in on the 2nd minute but wasn't given. Because of that error we went on and scored so the result might be void.
OK I'm being stupid but the bbc state that up until Gerry Meena hooked his shot wide in the 37th ? minute, Everton were the better side. If they can say stupid things so can I.
I read that and was left wondering what game they had actually been watching. It was a farcical comment. I am not sure how anyone thought they were the better team. The game was a little devoid of quality until Gundogan stepped up but that is different.

Brilliant result avoiding another potential banana skin. Everton were well setup & well drilled & it took us a while to find a way through, but when we did, what an opportunistic control & flick by Gundog for the opener!

Once we'd got the one, Gundog brilliantly setup the Viking for a towering header for the second & his 52nd of the season, which settled us right down.

In the second half, we were in total control & Gundog's curling free kick essentially put the game beyond Everton.

I thought Gundog, Rodri, Walker & Foden were excellent today, but Gundog was rightfully named MoTM.

It was a very accomplished & professional away showing at the business end of the season, where results & points matter more than performances.

We've come through unscathed & managed to rest a few in readiness for what promises to be a Titanic tussle next week. Hopefully we'll be well rested & ready to go again. Roll on Real Madrid on Wednesday! )(

Reactions: OB1
Superb performance and result. Haaland 3 touches before scoring but boiling plenty of piss, as did Jack at the end. Gundo; give him 2 more years FFS!! That quality and experience is priceless.
Roll on Wednesday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.