Everton (A) | Post Match Thread

Great result and performance in what looked like for the first 25 mins was going to be a very frustrating game...Everton were sat so deep and defending with all 10 outfield players inside the middle third and back third and it was going to take something special to unlock them....up steps Gundo.....crazy improvisation

Once the third went in we kept it so professional and just kept the ball...no need to go and get more....and we were able to take off a couple fo players to rest them for Wednesday night.

Just wish we could rest Rodri at times......

Brilliant performance, we hardly got out of second gear which was just what we needed ahead of Wednesday, no injuries, just perfect

Massive performance and huge three points that. I was nervous for a couple of days about that game, I shouldn't have been.

Gundo MOTM, won't see a better brace then that for a long time. Both goals were works of art. Haaland popped up with his usual goal, must upset the commentary team when he does as it fucks their Erling's lack of touches narrative.

Walker, Dias, Laporte & Akanji were all superb. Rodri again as usual.

Now bring on Real Madrid......that's the next challenge.
I thought Walker was a bit hit or miss on the day. Gave them some dangerous opportunities with his headers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.