• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson

Danilo - Stones - Otamendi - Laporte

Fern

Bernardo - Dave

Sterling - Jesus - Sane

Aguero and KDB have just returned from injuries and have played a lot of mins. If it wasn't Everton i'd be tempted to play Gundogan in the 8 or in Fern's spot, but it's too risky as this is our bogey team.

Eddy
Walker Otta stones laporte
Fern
Kev merlin
Raz serg Leroy

No pissing about with rotation. Get it won and then rest players. GOT to win tonight and we will if the attitudes right

Ederson

Danilo - Stones - Otamendi - Laporte

Fern

Bernardo - Dave

Sterling - Jesus - Sane

Aguero and KDB have just returned from injuries and have played a lot of mins. If it wasn't Everton i'd be tempted to play Gundogan in the 8 or in Fern's spot, but it's too risky as this is our bogey team.

Was.

This game means everything, there is no point resting players for the weekend if we then drop points tonight.
The question is what is our strongest side on current form?
Does Pep see Merlin above Bernardo?
Is Sane still the naughty step?
Does Mahrez get a start?
Do we try the three a the back again with Ferny dropping deep and putting Gundo in midfield?
Who the fuck is our preferred right back?
Who the fuck is our preferred left back?

Who knows, the only thing i have any certainty of is that Ederson will be in goal.

You can bet your bottom dollar if it was the scum or the red dippers they'd find a way round it and televise it

Doubt it. We are as big a draw as both those teams. they only rearranged the match last week and if there's another game live they can't change their minds.

Isn’t it not on tv as there’s televised FA Cup games on tonight and they don’t allow them to both be televised at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.