Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t necessarily mind that line up if we were already 3-0 up against Bayern from the 1st leg but I tend to agree with you.
We’d keep the ball for fun but would be so dull.
Points taken, but that team with say Gundoghan instead of Ferna as he is probably leaving at end of this season. Primarily the system as I would interpret it is 3 defenders 6 midfielders including 1 DM 2 wide attacking wing backs or wingers and 3 rotating attacking midfielders and 1 out and out ST, with the sole aim to break quickly on the counter, when possible. The wide players would push up as high as possible to nullify attacking full backs and to give the midfield plenty of width.

Thats my take on it! for what it’s worth

I’d pay a tenner to see us win so it’s a win win mate . Thought I’m the only one that does it ha
I dont do it all the time as it gets expensive ;)

But those odds are crazy. In a season where everyone is beating everyone.

Its gone out now to 7/1 Everton win and still 4/1 draw.

As stated above it was a generalisation, not tonight’s team and only used for ultra difficult away games. I don’t believe that team would have lost 2-0 at Spuds

Someone has posted in Facebook they have heard it may be off! Don’t shoot the messenger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.