Everton (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be too contraversial to suggest that I don't think KDB has been injured. He was looking fucked in games and running on empty having had no break or pre-season. I think Peps just said I want you rested for a month and come back all guns blazing. Take him a few games to be fully up to match speed now but he'll be good for the run in. Big gamble but most of the squad have now rotated out for a few weeks with either an injury or Covid. I suggest there may have been some slight manipulation of the injury situation to rest players in this strange season or I may be being a little cynical.
Uh why go through all the hoo-haa to fake an injury just to rest the player, when Pep could, you know, just rest the player?

Would it be too contraversial to suggest that I don't think KDB has been injured. He was looking fucked in games and running on empty having had no break or pre-season. I think Peps just said I want you rested for a month and come back all guns blazing. Take him a few games to be fully up to match speed now but he'll be good for the run in. Big gamble but most of the squad have now rotated out for a few weeks with either an injury or Covid. I suggest there may have been some slight manipulation of the injury situation to rest players in this strange season or I may be being a little cynical.
KDB pulled up mid way through a game holding his hamstring so there is no reason to think he wasn't injured. Saying that the injury may have been a blessing in disguise & will have done him a world of good. Hopefully he should come back fresh & ready to go for the rest of the season.

Fuck its starting to feel like a titling title race now, with all the nerves again. It's way too early for that!

Please City no wobbles, let's do the business tonight. Lose this and the media will be cheering our opposition on.

I know tonight is on Amazon which we dont have but have had previously. I thought I had seen a couple of posts recently where members have found a Prime week offer for 99 p . I have searched but cant find anything, just the usual sign up for 7.99 p/m. anyone got a link ?
Try signing up to free months trail again. I had it a couple of years ago and managed to get another free trail off them.

Fuck its starting to feel like a titling title race now, with all the nerves again. It's way too early for that!

Please City no wobbles, let's do the business tonight. Lose this and the media will be cheering our opposition on.
There's always a typical City moment waiting to break out but with respect to the league we're 1/50 with the rags 33/1 & Leicester 50/1.

I think (whispering) we're home now but if you have realistic fears chuck a few quid on on the rags & Leicester.

You are being being cynical but, as a sceptic, I also think you’re probably onto something.

Be careful. I did that last time City were on and found that £79 (annual charge) had been taken from my account. It was only reinstated after contacting Amazon direct.

Membership isn’t location based so you can use someone else’s log in on Amazon.
I use it through a vpn and it doesn’t care which country I’m in or what device I use just so long as the name and password are good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.