Everton (A) - Wed 27th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why a lot of posters have said Rodri is out , he said himself after the game he would be OK for the Everton game , my main concern is Haaland and Doku two players who are genuine match winners and will cause havoc against Everton if we can get them fit.
KDB isnt going to be risked and will take a month to get back up to speed ,and there will be a lot of hate and whataboutery towards us after the FFP decision so expect a lively atmosphere ,but this a match we need to win and start the another title chase.

Just get the feeling this season will continue to be up and down especially defensively,can see this being a draw possibly 2-2 we are no where near the levels of last season but it makes for a closer league season and up and down results ( not that I want any of that I want us back to the team that even when not fully on it would be rock solid at the back and give teams hardly a sniff ) ..

Be a tough game this, Everton were excellent for the last hour against Spurs and their fans will make Goodison very unhospitable.

I still expect a win because we have to. Rodri, Phil and Bernardo will need to step up and pull us through.

Not sure why a lot of posters have said Rodri is out , he said himself after the game he would be OK for the Everton game , my main concern is Haaland and Doku two players who are genuine match winners and will cause havoc against Everton if we can get them fit.
KDB isnt going to be risked and will take a month to get back up to speed ,and there will be a lot of hate and whataboutery towards us after the FFP decision so expect a lively atmosphere ,but this a match we need to win and start the another title chase.
How on earth is Doku a "match winner"? He's played in multiple matches for us we haven't won. It's like there's some weird delusion people have about him. It's so strange.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.