Everton (A) - Wed 27th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially the slightly more acceptable team from down the other end of the East Lancs.
Especially the biased, stupid, disgraceful clowns in the media. Especially the Specsavers needing officials who try to grind us down every game. You silly fools. Don’t you realise with whom you are dealing, you clowns? You’re dealing with THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!!
That is official now. *lol*

Good luck John Boy don’t get injured. Plus Rodders please, please don’t get a yellow card!! :-)

So has haaland, is he a match winner?

What’s strange is you can’t see the arsenal he will possess with a season under his belt!
I didn't say that, did I? My point is he hasn't done anything special *so far* with regard to what he's done or won for the team.

I've no idea why some are so sensitive with regard to any criticism of Doku -- a player who's won nothing for us -- and jump all over anyone who points this out, but are only too ready to shit all over players who've been with the club much longer and have won us Incredible honours.

It's just strange (and obnoxious in the extreme) to me. Just because I'm not worshipping at the altar of St Jeremy after he's been at the club five minutes and won nothing so far, doesn't mean I don't understand football. I remain to be convinced and I'd like to see a lot more before I consider him some undroppable player

It would also be super if his fans could provide some stats to back up their worship (and maybe put the multiple assists against Bournemouth into context) before calling people outside the cult "stupid" or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.