Everton (A) - Wed 27th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched them v Spurs today on a stream. They were awesome going forward giving Spurs loads of problems And they were lucky to win it. Played with a very high tempo. Problem was they couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo.
Same v Rags, somehow lost 3-0 despite dominating and having around 24 shots.
No doubt will be lethal with 1 shot 1 goal like so many v us tonight

With no Doku, he was always likely to get the nod from Pep. Indeed; even if Doku was available, he might still have opted for the potential more control in midfield that Jack might offer.
And the goals and assists and clear opportunities he's provided recently also.

These injuries are killing us. They train for days and still do not feature at all it seems. They can’t be far off.
no injuries was a big part of our success the last few years. hitting spring with the full squad with rivals struggling after playing their big players all season. we need to get everyone fit and rotate, even in big games.

would love to see Akanji - Stones - Ake - Gvardiol tonight.

I'm curious if Dias is on the bench or is injured. I think Akanji deserves to play based on form, but if Dias is fit, I'm surprised he's going with Stones, who has far fewer minutes in his legs and IMO has struggled since returning from injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.