everton away

fathellensbellend

for all those who earlier in the season were moaning about not getting tickets for the bigger away games, tickets remain on general sale.

fathellensbellend said:
for all those who earlier in the season were moaning about not getting tickets for the bigger away games, tickets remain on general sale.

it's poor thats for sure

read a post the other day about taking over old trafford as they can't sell out

well can't even sell out a decentish fixture 30 miles down the road for fucks sake

texas pete said:
fathellensbellend said:

it's poor thats for sure

well can't even sell out a decentish fixture 30 miles down the road for fucks sake

For a start it's on TV, we've only just gone past christmas, we've just had to fork out £47 for spuds, £38 for wolves, £90 for united home and away, £32 Hull, £32 Everton,

expensive perhaps?

which of the games do you think you would rather go to from these, everton away or the 2nd leg against the scum?

and before you ask, yeh i am going saturday.

Well sed its been an expensive christmas for us who do all aways. I'm going to everton but I'm in the paddock. Who's gonna pay for restrict view as that's all that's left.

Freestyler said:
texas pete said:
it's poor thats for sure

For a start it's on TV, we've only just gone past christmas, we've just had to fork out £47 for spuds, £38 for wolves, £90 for united home and away, £32 Hull, £32 Everton,

expensive perhaps?

which of the games do you think you would rather go to from these, everton away or the 2nd leg against the scum?

and before you ask, yeh i am going saturday.

I wasn't going to ask but thanks for the clarification anyway.

Not disagreeing with your spiel however I fail to see the point of an element of our support constantly giving it the big one about how brilliant our support is and how we will take over here there and everywhere.

they did give us extra tickets for the upper stand cos they couldn't sell them themselves

I know a few lads who refuse to pay top wack for restricted view tickets at that third world dump. As someone said, being at the back of the lower tier in the Bullens is like trying to watch a game through a letterbox with a broom handle propped up against it

3191_1159404423249_1171923131_455614_2391612_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.