everton away

This will probably be a sell out for Everton, spoke to an evertonian mate of mine and he said theres not many left in the home end.

dw7 said:
3191_1159404423249_1171923131_455614_2391612_n.jpg

You must have been very close to me last year!

I'm gutted I'm not going this weekend - my Dads having a 60th birthday weekend over in Ireland - an alright excuse. First league game I'll be missing, probably the last this season as well. Not too bad for someone who lives 150 miles away from Manchester, eh!

Completely agree with FHBE - too many people moan about not getting tickets to United etc. but can't be fucked to go to Everton, Wigan, Birmingham etc.

fathellensbellend said:
fair enough, but its generally the same faces who always make the effort, yet when a big game comes along, loads start whingeing about how the loyalty points are unfair, and its the same people getting the tickets, yet for everton away a local away where are these people.
spot on - im fed up of saying exactly the same thing

The last few seasons we havn't sold our allocation at Goodison. I dont understand the reason. We usually sell out our allocation for other North West games and bring 6-7k to the likes of Blackburn and Wigan. I know its a s**thole but its no excuse not to attend. The prices are reasonable so thats not an excuse. I know its after xmas and we have other games to shell out money for but surely we can gather 3000 fans to attend

Pezzer2 said:
The last few seasons we havn't sold our allocation at Goodison. I dont understand the reason. We usually sell out our allocation for other North West games and bring 6-7k to the likes of Blackburn and Wigan. I know its a s**thole but its no excuse not to attend. The prices are reasonable so thats not an excuse. I know its after xmas and we have other games to shell out money for but surely we can gather 3000 fans to attend

Not many left though? Im goin, but it's hittin hard with all these games coming up and £90 for semi's.

TomInce93 said:
does anyone know how much the child tickets are and the 16 to 19 tickets looking to go to and as were still young just wondering the prices
Not sure if they do concessions mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.