Everton away

akamojo said:
AD4 said:
Live in Liverpool for uni, so fancied this game but considering I've managed 3 years without getting mugged by scousers, and after reading the info on here, I really don't fancy paying £40 for a game I'll barely see.

safety concern, its my first time attending an away game, will be with my missus. i won't be travelling from manchester so unlikely to be arriving with any group of city fans. do i have to be careful and conceal my identity as city fan on matchday? wht would be the safest mode of transport to the ground? not sure how civilised that part of the world is

You'll be fine, very very rare you'll have bother with Everton fans.

Does anyone have two lower tier tickets that they would like to swap for two upper tier tickets?

Hi fellow lightblues...I am looking for one or even better two tickets for Everton away. I have my ticket for this game however, my nephew is 18 next week and asked if he can come to this game with me for his birthday prezi. Cheers in advance.

sunjihai17 said:
Does anyone have two lower tier tickets that they would like to swap for two upper tier tickets?

I've got 1 lower would swap for 1 upper no problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.