Everton away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Everton maybe without Howard and Jagielka next weekend

Don't ask me why but because the kick off is at 1245 we will will beat them. I feel it in my bones!

And didn't Tony fecking Hibbert play centre back for them last season, because Jagielka was injured?

He got man of the match, all 5ft of him for marking Dzeko, all 6ft plus of him, out of the game?

We had one shot on goal, a Nasri effort against the bar.

I swear they're on performance enhancing drugs whenever they play us. The diminutive Leon Osman rising higher than Kompany to nod in the winner is still firmly etched into my mind.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
And didn't Tony fecking Hibbert play centre back for them last season, because Jagielka was injured?

He got man of the match, all 5ft of him for marking Dzeko, all 6ft plus of him, out of the game?

We had one shot on goal, a Nasri effort against the bar.
And we should have had 2 pens.

Ntini77 said:
I swear they're on performance enhancing drugs whenever they play us. The diminutive Leon Osman rising higher than Kompany to nod in the winner is still firmly etched into my mind.

Seems like because they have no money and we have loads they always have a point to prove these days.

Tbilisi said:
Chim Chimeny,Chim Chimeny,chim chim cherooo,

Weve got Tim Howard and he says fuck you

Best footy chant I ever heard,Everton

Was sung by United during his time at OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.