Everton Away

de niro said:
simon31goat said:
[*]
de niro said:
Itl piss me off no end if dippers win tomorow and theres loads of spares on here.itl prove a point that people are just buying to keep their points at the top end with no intention of going and easy to sell on

don't blame you, sometimes things do "crop up" and tickets are spare but on here they go from rocking ho rse shit to readily available overnight. to be fair the top point earners do go anyway, regardless of where we are in the table, that's how they got the points in the first place. the middle ground people are short of them because they pick and choose, they go when we are in a final or whatever. then when we falter they run for the hills and sell their tickets. loyalty points nicely tucked away.
it must really gripe fans that would A, like to go and B, get some points of their own instead of feeding the whores even further.

there are genuine cases, a lad I know is sometimes poorly, he's not well so he and his family are missing palace, his tickets are for sale and for certain he doesn't need the points. get well soon mate.

A possible way round that is to introduce photo ID cards with season cards or blue membership. Fans then should have to show the card at the turnstyle/doors, if the face don't fit, then they don't get in. This would stop the so called point whores buying all the tickets and reselling. If by any chance there is a case of not being able to go, then the club could buy back the ticket and resell it through normall channels. This would also do away with the touts on Vivigo or whatever its called.

bowieboots said:
A possible way round that is to introduce photo ID cards with season cards or blue membership. Fans then should have to show the card at the turnstyle/doors, if the face don't fit, then they don't get in. This would stop the so called point whores buying all the tickets and reselling. If by any chance there is a case of not being able to go, then the club could buy back the ticket and resell it through normall channels. This would also do away with the touts on Vivigo or whatever its called.

A decent enough idea in principal, but why should other clubs check our IDs on the gates when they let us in? They don't care who we are or how we got our tickets, just as long as we have one! Expecting other clubs to monitor our ticketing policy is a bit ambitious.
Don’t get me wrong, I had this thought before and think it's possibly the only way to stop the 'points whoring', but managing it, especially when it involves other clubs, is pretty much impossible and totally impracticable. It would never, ever get off the ground (unless a lot of other clubs have a similar issue, therefore it could be a blanket scheme at all grounds in the league...but not all clubs use the points system so...)

Does anyone got a spare one for this game? I know they're in high demand but hey, i can try right? Would be much appreciated!

The Blue Right Hand said:
bowieboots said:

A decent enough idea in principal, but why should other clubs check our IDs on the gates when they let us in? They don't care who we are or how we got our tickets, just as long as we have one! Expecting other clubs to monitor our ticketing policy is a bit ambitious.
Don’t get me wrong, I had this thought before and think it's possibly the only way to stop the 'points whoring', but managing it, especially when it involves other clubs, is pretty much impossible and totally impracticable. It would never, ever get off the ground (unless a lot of other clubs have a similar issue, therefore it could be a blanket scheme at all grounds in the league...but not all clubs use the points system so...)

Thought the same. Other clubs won't be bothered.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.