Everton Away

Like lots of people it seems , i am seeking a couple of tickets for this game , been to most aways this season but missed out on this one . Just been to Tesco to stock up on beer for this Bank Holiday weekend , so now have a car crammed full of cold Stella and refreshing cool cider , not that this would influence anyone i'm sure !!!!! Can collect from anywhere in the North West

Please PM if you can help out

Cheers

Another one looking for a ticket for tomorrow.. Know it's a long shot but if anyone could help us out it'd be appreciated! Cheers!

Still looking for a spare - inbox me - willing to pay full face value (although there were reduced :))

I can travel over at short notice if required ..........

Not looking hopeful this! Will have to start thinking about which pub to watch it in :(

Biffo123 said:
Like lots of people it seems , i am seeking a couple of tickets for this game , been to most aways this season but missed out on this one . Just been to Tesco to stock up on beer for this Bank Holiday weekend , so now have a car crammed full of cold Stella and refreshing cool cider , not that this would influence anyone i'm sure !!!!! Can collect from anywhere in the North West

rioja and olives might persuade some after all we are practically a spanish club now

Rioja y aceitunas podría llevar a algunos después de todo, somos prácticamente un club español ahora

Please PM if you can help out

Cheers

Know it's a bit late, but I'm after one spare for Everton. I can swap for two tickets to Villa at home. I have an adult and child ticket, although I can upgrade the child one if necessary.

Going up with some Everton mate, two of them looking for tickets in the Everton end if any going, know there were a few knocking about earlier in the week. Ta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.