Everton Away

I have several adult tickets for sale.

Ideally will need collecting from Middleton or meet at the Carr Mill Pub on the day, that is in St.Helens where we stopping.

PM me.

Just PM'd you if there are any left

Still need one for this. It's for the Mrs so ideally as close to mine in lower paddock lower PK3

Cheers blues

Hi blues I'm after 1 ticket for this in the lower if possible could pick up from around the manchester area tomorrow or could meet outside the ground or wherever arranged. Cheers mike

Need two tickets for the game, can meet at the ground. Please pm, even if it's just one ticket, will take an U18 ticket if available.

Need two tickets for the game, can meet at the ground. Please pm, even if it's just one ticket, will take an U18 ticket if available.
Hi Alex I do have my ticket going spare. It's an adult one in the City end.
I was intending to go myself but my lift fell through at the last minute.

I live in Brighton but I can ask City tomorrow if they will speak with Everton to re-issue one at the ground.

I have a genuine heart wrenching reason why they may well do that for me - and it's not my mate getting his worse crossed!

If you're interested let me know. I'd only want face value for it.

I have my ticket for the Everton away semi going spare (adult, City end).

I'm hopeful that Everton will issue the ticket for pick up at the ground. I live down south so it's unlikely I can pass it on in person at this late stage. (I live in Brighton).

PM me if interested...

I have my ticket for the Everton away semi going spare (adult, City end).

I'm hopeful that Everton will issue the ticket for pick up at the ground. I live down south so it's unlikely I can pass it on in person at this late stage. (I live in Brighton).

PM me if interested...

My ticket didn't arrive by yesterday and as going straight from work, I rang the club who advise duplicate tickets can be collected at Everton, so I can't see there being a problem. Takes ages getting through to the ticket office though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.