Everton away

***Ticket gone and being picked up tonight***

I have one spare ticket for Everton away tomorrow after a last minute drop out.

First come first served. Ticket is Lower Bullens, restricted view, £28.

Available for pick up in Woodley in Stockport tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. Other wise at the ground tomorrow up to an hour before kick off.

Last edited:
I have one spare ticket for Everton away tomorrow after a last minute drop out.

First come first served. Ticket is Lower Bullens, restricted view, £28.

Available for pick up in Woodley in Stockport tonight or first thing tomorrow morning. Other wise at the ground tomorrow up to an hour before kick off.
Pm’ed

Alright lads really looking for 2 spares tomorrow looking to take me and my dad preferably sat together. I know they’re like gold dust atm but would be massively appreciated if anyone that has 2 going to pm me and i will get back to you about going. Would only be our second away game together so if anyone has them please please pm so we can get payment sorted. Thank you so much either way blues and safe journey to anyone going tomorrow.

Hi all, Looking for one spare for tomorrow either adult or concession, ideally meet at the ground or somewhere in Liverpool tomorrow. Please pm me if anyone reading this has one.
Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.