Everton Earlier in the Season

VinceYoungisaBLUE

Just got done watching the highlights on the official site as it has been awhile and what do you know!

Carlos shoots and the equalizer is about to go in before Jo gets in the way of it hahaha I had forgotten about this game. I remember being so frustatded after Balos chip went off the post.....terrible day. They were lucky bastards too, its also only going to be harder at thier place.

We are a different team though and I think we can do it as long as we dont sub in Jo again!

I remember there was a great shot from Silva that was definitely going in, till it hit another defenders arm, which was cleverly obstructed from view by his body and the other 10 Everton players that never left their box after they scored the second.

I remember being absolutely frozen - coldest I've been at COMs -8 in the shade!! Oh and a mate got kicked out after getting caught having a conciliatory cig when we went two down after 20 mins!!

Should've had about 8 penalties in that game.

Fortunate doesn't cover it. We're definitely due a result against Everton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.