Everton (H) | Man of the Match

Who's going to take the honours in our final PL game of the season?

• Total voters
I think Pep would have kept him but was probably out voted. In Sergio's interview with Martin Tyler he said that he didn't want to say anything about the club just wanted to praise his teammates and the supporters. I think he wanted to stay. I just hope that we can win the CL for him. He has said, in the past, that he wouldn't leave until we won it. I am going to miss him. I have watched City for over 60 years and he is the most lethal striker I have seen, considering how hard it is to score in this era.
I wish him success in the next chapter of his career. Thank you Sergio.

It’s a shame that Ederson never gets to win these polls
Had to vote Sergio one last time

Come on Sergio one of our best players ever breaking records for fun his last game ever and you don’t vote for him that’s cold..
I
Come on Sergio one of our best players ever breaking records for fun his last game ever and you don’t vote for him that’s cold..
I thought Fernandinho was superb, I am not distracting from Sergio, far from it, but my MOTM was Fernandinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.