Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

It saddens me that after nearly a decade there’s still some who don’t seem to understand Peps squad management.
At this point I can only presume people are too stupid to see it and don’t mind showing themselves up on a public forum every time they whinge about a strongest 11.
I'm definitely not naming names here but there was a poster I had multiple arguments with who used to claim "You play your strongest team every game".

I'm definitely not naming names here but there was a poster I had multiple arguments with who used to claim "You play your strongest team every game".
It's not about the strongest 11.
It's about the 11 that's most in form.
Haaland was shite against Chelsea.
Alvarez got dogs abuse in the matchday thread.
However Alvarez has been brilliant since Haaland has been out.
Is Haaland better then Julian..
Yes when he's on form but he's been shite this season for the ability he possesses.

Phil too playing in the middle has been our best player for months , linking with Alvarez.

Pep fucked up against chelski.
I think he fears a touch of the ibrohimovich relationship regarding Haaland...

It's not about the strongest 11.
It's about the 11 that's most in form.
Haaland was shite against Chelsea.
Alvarez got dogs abuse in the matchday thread.
However Alvarez has been brilliant since Haaland has been out.
Is Haaland better then Julian..
Yes when he's on form but he's been shite this season for the ability he possesses.

Phil too playing in the middle has been our best player for months , linking with Alvarez.

Pep fucked up against chelski.
I think he fears a touch of the ibrohimovich relationship regarding Haaland...
Absolute rubbish. If you are the manager of Manchester City you have to juggle many many things. Players who need to play their way into form. Players who need motivating. Players who need resting. Players who need a kick up the arse. You have to look at the games coming up and keep one eye on the next game too. That's why Pep is the best manager in the world and you are a geezer in a corner of a football forum.

To drop Haaland for this game, which I think you're suggesting, would have been laughably ridiculous.

Absolute rubbish. If you are the manager of Manchester City you have to juggle many many things. Players who need to play their way into form. Players who need motivating. Players who need resting. Players who need a kick up the arse. You have to look at the games coming up and keep one eye on the next game too. That's why Pep is the best manager in the world and you are a geezer in a corner of a football forum.

To drop Haaland for this game, which I think you're suggesting, would have been laughably ridiculous.
Cheers matey.

I take your not some "geezer" in a corner of a football forum then?

It’s becoming increasingly laughable the odd poster trying to justify Haaland being an issue for us.

Cheers matey.

I take your not some "geezer" in a corner of a football forum then?
Yes I am, and that's why I'm not arrogant enough to think I know more about team selection and squad management that Pep Guardiola.

Although I certainly know more than you because you thought he shoukld have dropped Haaland, which makes you a fool in a corner of a football forum.

It’s becoming increasingly laughable the odd poster trying to justify Haaland being an issue for us.
I've spent too much time over too many years seeing ignorant codswallop on here but dropping Haaland when he's two games back from injury is up there at the top.

Fucking hell. These people walk the earth.

Yes I am, and that's why I'm not arrogant enough to think I know more about team selection and squad management that Pep Guardiola.

Although I certainly know more than you because you thought he shoukld have dropped Haaland, which makes you a fool in a corner of a football forum.

So I'm arrogant.
A fool and a geezer.
Its a forum for opinions.
You sound like the arrogant fool to me mate.
Agree or disagree but be nice about it.
You dont agree with someone be nice.
Sounds to like you need to get laid fella.

Lot of pent up frustration there pal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.