Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

first half i felt sorry for the team, toffees were defensive, tight and well organised, Doku just not making the most of all the ball he had. Second half we upped speed of passing along with the toffees losing concentration on defending a set piece and bang its in the onion bag. The counter attack opportunity for second goal we didnt have in first half as they sat back. Great to see Erling taking his 2 from 2 chances. The game is 90 plus minutes and patience is the key, which we show, frustrating though it can be

Winning machine slowly moving into the next gear , no wonder the Dipper hate us , its the hope that f*cks their lives up.
Until Haaland turned up every player apart from Foden was a 7/10 , loved the way the big man brushed that pussy centre back away into the gutter before a deadly finish , we got Haaland to win us the Champs league and now he can win us four in a row.

Such a fucking HORRIBLE team to play.

Ref made some bizarre decisions, and 10 minutes of injury time was utter BULLSHIT after the 3 minutes given in the first half at 0-0 when Ederson was down for AT LEAST 3 minutes.

But fuck 'em. Pep made great use of the bench and made the tactical changes that made the difference.

Everton's time wasting prior to our goal was an absolute disgrace. Anti-football at its worst.

Anyhow.... TOP OF THE LEAGUE - CTID!!!

Time wasting is added on at the end. I have no problem with that. It's to no teams advantage, it's just playing the time that would have been played anyway.
If second half had 10 minutes extra, then the first half should've had more extra time. That's the issue I have. The team that needs a goal has the advantage when more minutes are added.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.