Everton (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Zooming out, today showed where Pep is at with working out his best 11. Second half is close to that, probably one or two to change. First half he was giving players minutes and trying out something new with the tactics.

I hope they get deducted more points and go down. Fucking awful tactics and time wasting.
It was frustrating but everyone needs points. They played the way they thought would get them a result. I saw the first half as our inability to make a killer pass and break them down, certainly with the players we had on the pitch.

It was frustrating but everyone needs points. They played the way they thought would get them a result. I saw the first half as our inability to make a killer pass and break them down, certainly with the players we had on the pitch.
youre right, i shouldnt begrudge them their style of play or sitting deep but the antics and time wasting can fuck off

Zooming out, today showed where Pep is at with working out his best 11. Second half is close to that, probably one or two to change. First half he was giving players minutes and trying out something new with the tactics.
Whats there to work out? His best 11 was clear as day at the end of the game.

go all out against City is risking a rout, that may cost a manager his job. Waste time, put 10 behind the ball, lump it into our half, it has worked in the past. The "tactical injury", ( think arse-style) is very hard to legislate against or punish, a game clock would cure it but pigmol are dead against relinquishing a chance to influence a result, so even though most professional sports have one, we are stuck with the referee's "discretion" FFS. Surprised more teams dont adopt City's corner routine, of short passes until another corner is won, with a bit of developement it could last for most of the game....Anyway, bench two, Everton nil, we have it in our own hands now, win every game and nothing can stop us, piece a' piss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.