• Draw

Votes: 50 15.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stand them ever since the Lescott move.

Sure, I've seen Moyes get his comeuppance but the club itself still needs a spanking as far as I'm concerned.

And while we're at it, let's humiliate Pubehead via an own goal, off his shin, if possible please.

Thanks Pep!

Saw a stat earlier saying, only Shearer has scored more PL goals than Shrek against us. Would appreciate it if we didn't let that twat score.

I think Koeman will try and make it a shite game, they don't have pace in attack so we shouldn't worry about being hit on the counter.

I can't stand them ever since the Lescott move.

Sure, I've seen Moyes get his comeuppance but the club itself still needs a spanking as far as I'm concerned.

And while we're at it, let's humiliate Pubehead via an own goal, off his shin, if possible please.

Thanks Pep!

I'm not sure I want to give him the satisfaction of even seeing a ball in the net. Can we change this so he kicks it into his own head and cuts open all his hair plugs at once?

I hope tonight is the night we thrash them. Sick of the game raising twats turning it on against us and then rolling over for everyone else.

----------------Edersen--------
Walker--Kompany--Otamendi--Mendy
--------------Fernandinho----------------
---------De Bruyne------Silva------------
Sterling--------Aguero----------Sane

Bravo, Stones, Danilo, Yaya, B. Silva, Jesus, Foden

Think I'd probably go with that. Or Jesus perhaps in place of Sane.
Either way, plenty of pace up front, and decent options from the bench if/as needed.
Otamendi or Stones - not overly fussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.