Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's maybe 5% chance for two injuries to key players and perhaps 1% chance for three injuries to key players. And even then the replacements wouldn't be big (if any) downgrades, the squad is so deep.

If the first team doesn't play, then there's 100% chance they haven't played any 11 v 11 football match for nearly a month.
So, you think if we unfortunately lose a couple of in form and crucial ones (out of Ederson/Dias/Gundo/Kevin/Bernardo/Foden/Mahrez) there would be no drop in quality ? Strange if so !

Most of them played yesterday, why would they need to play 11 v 11?, they are hardly going to forget. Why risk them for a match that means nothing
Obviously it's totally different to play with 10 men than with 11 men.

You have to weigh risks and advantages. There's maybe 25% chance for one injury and 5% chance for two injuries. And even if that happens, the replacement would be nearly as good.

The advantage for playing the first team would be having them more match fit for the biggest game of the season.

So, you think if we unfortunately lose a couple of in form and crucial ones (out of Ederson/Dias/Gundo/Kevin/Bernardo/Foden/Mahrez) there would be no drop in quality ? Strange if so !
Yeah, not much drop in quality. Torres and Laporte are great replacements. There would be a significant downgrade in GK position if Ederson gets injured though, I give you that.

Obviously it's totally different to play with 10 men than with 11 men.

You have to weigh risks and advantages. There's maybe 25% chance for one injury and 5% chance for two injuries. And even if that happens, the replacement would be nearly as good.

The advantage for playing first team would be having them more match fit for the biggest game of the season.
I think the performances in the two games recently against Chelsea show City need to be at full strength as those that came in for the two games did not do well.

I think the performances in the two games recently against Chelsea show City need to be at full strength as those that came in for the two games did not do well.
Like I said, there's approximately 5% chance for two injuries. However, if the first team doesn't play, then there's 100% chance they haven't played together in 11 v 11 foorball match for nearly a month.

As a Leeds fan could you please take this one seriously? Would love to finish above Everton as part of what’s been a brilliant first campaign back in the top flight.

As I said, strange if you think Laporte in place of Dias won't see a drop in quality. Anyways, respect your opinion !
Sure there is some drop in quality, but Laporte is a great player too. There's maybe 3% chance for Dias to get injured, but if he doesn't play then there's 100% chance he hasn't played in 11 v 11 football match for three weeks.

Sure there is some drop in quality, but Laporte is a great player too. There's maybe 3% chance for Dias to get injured, but if he doesn't play then there's 100% chance he hasn't played in 11 v 11 football match for three weeks.
Just out of interest, how are you working out the % for injuries? How is it 5% for 2 injuries? 3% for Dias to get injured etc?

Sorry I don't think 11v11 stuff you keep saying has any relevance at all.
If it's upto me, all those who played yesterday will be rested. Walker, KdB to start along side second eleven plus youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.