Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm one of the lucky 10k and I really can’t wait to get back in to the stadium. I had no chance of Champions league tickets but delighted and privileged to be there to say goodbye to another legend and see the team lift the trophy. Also the first game back with supporters since Colin Bell passed away so expecting a tribute /mark of respect to the king

I don't think it's a given that Agüero will start but I think he'll get at least twenty minutes. Pep's a guy with a lot of respect for what club legends mean to fans. He'll want Sergio to get his moment in the final game.

I'm one of the lucky 10k and I really can’t wait to get back in to the stadium. I had no chance of Champions league tickets but delighted and privileged to be there to say goodbye to another legend and see the team lift the trophy. Also the first game back with supporters since Colin Bell passed away so expecting a tribute /mark of respect to the king

I'm hoping to hear a fair few renditions of "We'll drink a drink a drink to Colin the king the king the king" around the stadium today, especially when his son walks out with the trophy. I've noticed in stadiums with fans some appear to gather closer together to sing, I'm hoping the stewards employed aren't too fanatical with the rules today given we are outside with plenty of fresh air.

Edited to add........stadium announcers don't drown us out with ear splitting noise, let us salute the players our own way for a while.

Last edited:

First time I’ve seen that and I got a bit choked up. Remember being with my dad in the Legends lounge and him totally starstruck and so happy to be able to chat with his idol Colin Bell, never seen him like that with anyone. Very happy memories. Wish I could be today. Enjoy it everyone, amazing time to be a Blue, just chill out if you’re on the match day thread. Every City player is one of us.

Sadly we didnt get tickets, have a great day all bules that were lucky enough to get some. Give Sergio the send off he so richly deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.