Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The truth is we can have our discussions and opinions about how to proceed today..BUT, tuthfully none of us are as talented as Pep..I trust the man totally.. he knows who to rest, who to play, who has a niggle , who is ready, who is not in the right frame of mind..he has his own tactics for the final..trust Pep..we will win CL, am convinced, as those Chelsea boys have to win today and are under more pressure than us..we dont have that pressure and are still Championes.

Would I be right in thinking Everton can nick a Europa League spot if they beat us today and West Ham lose?

If so, I expect they will win because (1) they will be absolutely up for it whereas we won't give a toss and (2) we'll have the B team out, hopefully.

I'll try an pick a starting eleven
Ederson
Walker Stones Dias Zinchenko
Bernardo Fernandinho Debruyne
Torres Aguero Foden

60 minuites subs Gundagan for Debruyne
Laporte for Dias
80 minutes sub Jesus for Aguero
Personally, I would love to see that team start today but as many others have said it’s hard to see it happening. I really hope Pep puts out a strong side. I would like to see us end the season in style.

I completely understand the desire to avoid injuries to key players but you can’t wrap them in cotton wool. They could just as easily get injured in training. Go strong and use all the subs.

Would I be right in thinking Everton can nick a Europa League spot if they beat us today and West Ham lose?

If so, I expect they will win because (1) they will be absolutely up for it whereas we won't give a toss and (2) we'll have the B team out, hopefully.
there is a bit more behind this but i get your point,,Everton would need a binfull of goals to get in Europa and hope West Ham Lose, very very unlikely however the place to avoid at all costs is 7th 'the conference lg' no team in the top half are going to be happy going into that so because of the very slim chance of piping West Ham it would benefit Everton to lose and avoid 7th

Ok blues trying not to be thick but do we get allotted times to enter today?...can't seem to find it.

Stepson just back from playing squash at the Etihad. Says its very busy already and loads of security in place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.