Everton (H) | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case the coverage in the stadium isn’t good I’m posting early today. Plus as I won’t be posting in the match day thread it’s in caps!

THE BOYS IN BLUE NEVER GIVE IN, THEY FIGHT TO THE END. COME ON CITY. COME ON CITY. SHOW’EM ALL. DO IT FOR SERGIO.

I’m on the tram. I’m at Media City. I’m on the tram. I’m excited. :-)
Have a good day and happy birthday

Excited & happy, just had picture taken with Sergio Little Lever Street that is, now on way to the ETIHAD ready for his final chapter
Sergio thank you for being a massive part of my life & helping me through some tough dark times in the last 10 years
When I think Champions of England then Sergio Aguero will always be top of the tree
You've been amazing, humble & now time to say goodbye to this wonderfull club.

All the best Serg

We are on sky prem channel and for longer than other games
I know but the build up at the moment on tv and radios is for all those games for European qualification
I'd like it to be like the years where we are the main attraction.
They're jabbering on about Klopp turning over Liverpool fortunes over the last month, possibly Harry Kanes farewell and is David Moyes manager of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.