Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If twas me I'd keep Doku wide left and bring in Grealish to the center of the attack. And with Stones back I'd rest Walker and Gvardiol.

...............Ederson............
Stones .....Dias ........Ake
................Rodri................
.......Foden ....Grealish....
Bernardo ...KDB .....Doku
.............Haaland............

A win and a return to the top of the table would be a welcome sight. A clean sheet would be a nice bonus.

The early kick-offs aren't great but if we can get the three points in the bag, it's nice to be able to sit back and watch our rivals knowing we've already got the job done.

Big game coming up. A chance to go top, even if only for a couple of hours, and let folk know that we're not far away from them. I'd fully expect the cultists to wallop Burnley later that afternoon, of course (Burnley are a very poor side). But the Scousers will be able to feel that fetid Mancunian breath on the back of their necks.

Ederson
Walker Dias Akanji
Stones Rodri
Doku De Bruyne Foden Grealish
Haaland
*Need to rotate in order to get as many squad members firing
*Four changes from last game is fine
*No need for too much midfield control until later when we are ahead and they are tying to get something just like Kovacic was brought on deep into second half and we held most of the ball afterwards whereas we were a bit on the ropes prior
*Bernardo wasn’t great yesterday, perhaps rest is needed
*I hope Pep will rest Alvarez and allow our most dangerous duo rock it up in the middle

Last edited:
12.30 kick off bollocks. Hate getting up early, especially on a Saturday.
At least it’s still a Saturday. Rags and Arsenal games being moved to Sunday is a bigger pisser for me. But yeah the atmosphere always feels flat for these early kickoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.