Everton (H) - Sat 10th Feb, 12:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must mean no Dias then. As well as no Kev or Walker. Champs lg taking priority it seems
Could be Akanji right back, Stones and Dias in the middle, Ake left back, with Stones stepping into midfield and Akanji right centre back in the resulting back 3.

Something like:
Ederson
Akanji
Stones
Dias
Ake
Rodri
Bernardo
Alvarez
Foden
Haaland
Doku

Maybe?

So far we've got:

-----------------?????
????----Stones---????---????
------------------????
---------Alvarez----Foden
????----------Haaland-----????

Bench:
De Bruyne
Walker
Gvardiol

Given Grealish is out of favour I would say its fairly easy to fill on the blanks...Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Rodri, Bernardo and Doku.
Is Grealish really out of flavour? I've missed all of that. I just presumed tht he'd be available to play again soon.

So far we've got:

-----------------?????
????----Stones---????---????
------------------????
---------Alvarez----Foden
????----------Haaland-----????

Bench:
De Bruyne
Walker
Gvardiol

Given Grealish is out of favour I would say its fairly easy to fill on the blanks...Ederson, Akanji, Dias, Ake, Rodri, Bernardo and Doku.
Could be Grealish and Doku wide (or possibly Nunes). Bernardo looked in need of a rest. Rodri deeper with Akanji and Ake at FB and Dias next to Stones. Would be a very attacking line up though and I'd feel a bit sorry for Rodri!

Could be Grealish and Doku wide (or possibly Nunes). Bernardo looked in need of a rest. Rodri deeper with Akanji and Ake at FB and Dias next to Stones. Would be a very attacking line up though and I'd feel a bit sorry for Rodri!
I actually forgot about Kovacic and Nunes, so you're right, Foden could go wide with Bernardo rested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.