Everton (H) - Sun 21 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smacks a little of Pep hoping to get away with it, with the absences of Kev and Grealish, the Paris game.

Everton are out of form but would be raging if we dropped points today.

I agree. Not sure why we’re not starting with Mahrez instead of Palmer. Bring the kids on once the game is won, we can’t risk falling further behind Chelsea and scousers.

Hopefully this team will still have enough to beat Everton.

I agree. Not sure why we’re not starting with Mahrez instead of Palmer. Bring the kids on once the game is won, we can’t risk falling further behind Chelsea and scousers.

I and others have made the opposite arguments to be fair at times.
I for example opposed Mahrez signing and said I would prefer Foden to play ahead of him.
Mahrez improved (but feels like he has regressed a bit again) and Foden has hardly suffered from a slow integration but many of us prefer the academy lads getting a chance and it doesn’t happen as often as we would like.

That Everton side looks difficult to break down. Would have liked to have seen Jesus or Mahrez start over Sterling. Why is Dias on bench?

Not sure we'll get the result we want today with so many influential players in missing and Mahrez and Sterling are not as strong. Defence might have to be on top of their game if our attack doesn't produce. We should still be capable of winning easily though, as long as the stand ins turn up

Not a massive gamble to be honest. I think our defence will be enough to deal with any threat from Everton, and if Palmer can nick a goal or two it'll do his confidence the world of good. If he doesn't then we have enough fire power on the bench to make a difference.

That Everton side looks difficult to break down. Would have liked to have seen Jesus or Mahrez start over Sterling. Why is Dias on bench?
Because we have got PSG in midweek. I think we'll struggle today having seen the team. Big game for Sterling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.