Everton (H) - Sun 21 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a tribute to Ole can anyone confirm there will be a minutes laughter before kick off ?
Well I for one won't be laughing at a man who's done an absolutely staggering job for hearts of Manchester and World football. Oli has brought the smiles back.

It's Christmas for goodness sake, have some heart Nick L!!

;^)

I think this will be a grind of a game. Everton were in poor form before the international break so no doubt Rafa will try and make them difficult to play through. He’s had a decent enough record against us though often playing incredibly negative football.

It’s one of those matches we need to set a marker down early and not let them settle into the game. I really hope Phil is fit today, he’s our most direct player and you need that against the bus parking sides. Jesus I think has a good record against them, hopefully he can continue that today.

I think this will be a grind of a game. Everton were in poor form before the international break so no doubt Rafa will try and make them difficult to play through. He’s had a decent enough record against us though often playing incredibly negative football.

It’s one of those matches we need to set a marker down early and not let them settle into the game. I really hope Phil is fit today, he’s our most direct player and you need that against the bus parking sides. Jesus I think has a good record against them, hopefully he can continue that today.
rumor is jesus isnt starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.