Everton (H)

Looks good to me pal. Would always do group history checks or ask for vouches though to be on the safe side.
Turned out to be a con, but thanks anyway.

Still looking for 3 together anywhere for Everton home if anyone is shifting?
Even 2 together and a single elsewhere is fine if anyone has 2?

Guys advice, chance to buy some seats together for this one...does this look legit as to what the season ticket would look like. Buying blind off someone on Facebook so don't want to get ripped off
View attachment 104573

It’s probably legit But two things

At least my phone / ST only shows one game at a time.. so mine’s showing Burnley but maybe the seller has sold Burnley and that’s why has Everton in his wallet?

And slightly different font in mine but could be just a different phone model

Guys advice, chance to buy some seats together for this one...does this look legit as to what the season ticket would look like. Buying blind off someone on Facebook so don't want to get ripped off
View attachment 104573
Ask for vouches in the facebook group. I'd also ask if he has that seat available for Burnley for you to buy too, the only correct answer to that is he has sold it already.

Turned out to be a con, but thanks anyway.

Still looking for 3 together anywhere for Everton home if anyone is shifting?
Even 2 together and a single elsewhere is fine if anyone has 2?

*Now sold*

Hi bud - have my adult ticket available for this in South Stand Block 317 selling for £40.

Have sold off BM previously in case you’re concerned.

Last edited:
Hi bud - have my adult ticket available for this in South Stand Block 317 selling for £40.

Have sold off BM previously in case you’re concerned.
If I can find another two together I'd deffo take that mate, got my 8 year old nephew coming down from Scotland so need at least two together for him and my dad and then I can sit anywhere.

Still looking for two together so I can take my nephew, anyone shifting anything. Anywhere at all as long as together

Just a thought, if anyone has a mate who isn't going and doesn't mind swapping seats....I already have my own ticket (CB3) just need two together to take my nephew....any good Samaritans willing to swap?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.