Everton (H)

Just a reminder to people trying to get tickets on here with a very low message tally or recently joined. A few times recently Bluemooners have been ripped off on this site so some people might be a bit sceptical. I'm not saying that you good people are twisters(I'm not) just that a lot on here are wary. And so they should.
That's understandable, I guess ...

That's understandable, I guess ...
I'm not having a go pal. But you could be anyone or support any team. I'm just letting you know it might be a bit difficult. I advise anyone with low messages to start getting involved and posting. Also, beware people trying to sell you tickets with little history mucker.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm not entirely sure how this works having just registered. I'd really like a minimum of 1 adult and 1 child ticket but up to 5 tickets in total, for any City game at the Etihad.
If I get 2 adult tickets, can I still take 1 child and 1 adult?
Also I'm not a member of citizens, will that be ok?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm not entirely sure how this works having just registered. I'd really like a minimum of 1 adult and 1 child ticket but up to 5 tickets in total, for any City game at the Etihad.
If I get 2 adult tickets, can I still take 1 child and 1 adult?
Also I'm not a member of citizens, will that be ok?

Thanks
Your best bet is the Brentford home game. 4 tickets per membership which costs £35. There are cheaper seats in blocks 313/314 of SSL3 where away fans usually sit.

Message me if you’re struggling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.