Everton home Saturday 18th December

doots said:
Matty said:
Pretty sure the Juventus match is on a Wednesday night so the Everton game will remain on the Saturday.
Hope not,where did you get this info Matty?

Well the website says thursday, and seeing as a lot of people already have their tickets, thanks to the 3 for 2 offer, I wouldn't think it'll change.

quiet_riot said:
doots said:
Hope not,where did you get this info Matty?

Well the website says thursday, and seeing as a lot of people already have their tickets, thanks to the 3 for 2 offer, I wouldn't think it'll change.

Doubt that mate its the away leg in december i'm going and it will defo be on a wed night many people already booked

citytill1die84 said:
quiet_riot said:

Doubt that mate its the away leg in december i'm going and it will defo be on a wed night many people already booked

Sorry, I'm a total clown and thinking of the home leg, which is ages before the Everton game! Ignore me!

akcity said:
Deffo on Thursday 16th as all of the clubs agree to the dates prior to announcing them!
citytill1die84 said:
quiet_riot said:

WTF!so is it weds or thurs,if its weds im in a whole world of shit xD

doots said:
akcity said:
Deffo on Thursday 16th as all of the clubs agree to the dates prior to announcing them!
citytill1die84 said:
thursday on the uefa site<br /><br />-- Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:49 pm --<br /><br />and thomas cook will be fucked as they are flying into turin on 16th too

Why dont you just look up Citys fixtures instead of coming on here panicking over nothing?
doots said:
akcity said:
citytill1die84 said:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.