Everton home

chesterbells

Just checked on the website; doesn't say Sold Out yet, but no ability to book, so I'm guessing it is.

Looking for a spare please, if one available - citycard holder, didn't think I could make the game but now can.

Can meet outside the stadium on the day,

PM if can help, cheers

Same here. Logged onto Citizens and won't let me buy but according to ticket office they are on general sale?!? Also looking for a spare, preferably family stand please. Ta.

Yep. Same here. Went on yesterday and doesn't say sold out but wouldn't let me purchase a ticket

Just checked on the website; doesn't say Sold Out yet, but no ability to book, so I'm guessing it is.

Looking for a spare please, if one available - citycard holder, didn't think I could make the game but now can.

PM if can help, cheers

I've got one ticket spare in south stand level 1, £40 meet in city square before match
Jim

Now sold

Last edited:

PM if can help, cheers
It's all working,loads of tickets left.

Looking at what City have written about ticket sales outside dipperville, I suspect they may have suspended sales until now as the dippers have probably been buying them up, hopefully we give them fuck all to cheer about regardless..!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.