Everton Home

Hi pal, I would love to help out, I have a spare, in fact I have two U18’s tickets going for this one, bought the daughter an extra thinking we’d spend the day as a family & her and her brother have decided NYE is for going on the lash! I followed your story & think it’s great what you’ve done, we’ve sort of semi adopted our grandson a few months ago & it’s been difficult, but we now have a two year old City fan who comes to every home game! the seats are in CB1 block 130, not on the same row but close by, they’re a good bunch in there & people normally swap about & accomodate
Top man

Not looking for a ticket for this one but is anyone going to both the Everton game on Saturday and the Chelsea game on the 5th that could pick a Chelsea ticket up for me on Saturday. I've got someone who's offered me a ticket but can only meet at the Everton game. Thought I'd put it on here as there are a lot more trustworthy blues on here than on Facebook/Twitter etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated blues.

Not looking for a ticket for this one but is anyone going to both the Everton game on Saturday and the Chelsea game on the 5th that could pick a Chelsea ticket up for me on Saturday. I've got someone who's offered me a ticket but can only meet at the Everton game. Thought I'd put it on here as there are a lot more trustworthy blues on here than on Facebook/Twitter etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated blues.
Sorted now.

I have 2 Adult and 2 Child tickets for the Everton game 137 family stand .
Face value .....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.