Everton Home

Looking for 3 tickets together - 2 x adults and 1 x Under 12 please for Everton or Wolves - low seats please

Hi lads. Scottish based city fan. We used to come once every year pre covid/children . Looking to buy tickets on website but struggling. Do you need to pay for a membership now before being able to buy tickets? Apologies for putting in here. I dont have enough forum privilege to create a post. If anyone could advise that would be appreciated.

Hi lads. Scottish based city fan. We used to come once every year pre covid/children . Looking to buy tickets on website but struggling. Do you need to pay for a membership now before being able to buy tickets? Apologies for putting in here. I dont have enough forum privilege to create a post. If anyone could advise that would be appreciated.
You need to buy a citizen matchday membership to be able to buy tickets it’s £35 you get a welcome pack and £5 off tickets, how many tickets are you needing?

1 x Adult ticket available for Everton, 307 East Stand Row L £35, can transfer or email, pm me, cheers

SOLD

Last edited:
Hi all, anybody know when the KO time / date will be finalised?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.