Everton looking like a sell out as well.

Markie07

Just looking at the seat planner and i would say about 200 seats if that left in both level 3's that's it, so could be our 3rd sell out match this has to be good doesn't it?

But looking at the burm Carling cup game it's shocking :(

Everton deffo a sell out.

As for Brum, general sale starts tomorrow (well, today now) so more can buy then...

... but I doubt many will. We're looking at a half full house for that. I'm going though, can't wait to see what team Bob puts out and hopefully see a couple of EDS players on show with players like Kolo, Savic, and our reserve strikers Tevez and Balotelli. :D

In a season full of big games and lots of european away trips im not expecting to many people to be bothered about Brum in the 3rd round of the Carling cup as opposed to Villareal in the CL. I dont see 1 Prem team sell out there allocation of tickets until about the semi of the Carling cup

But still looking good for our first 3 home games a sell out then our 3 first away games as well.

I have never really checked before but is this the norm selling out so early on or does it fizzle out?

Don't go off the seat planner on the OS! The club have admitted that they will 'force' areas to be sold online. The whole ground might be available but only certain sections will be available online.

Bringing my brother on for his first ever City game so hopefully be a good attendance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.