Everton mints

Bluekiwi

Team supported
Manchester City (from 1955) & Adelaide Crows (AFL)
I used to hate Everton until about six months ago - my opinion began to change at 4-4, now I sort of like them after this morning's (NZ time) 1-0.
Now how do I get some Everton mints posted to NZ?

you always know what you get from Everton. They'll work hard and play on your weaknesses, City always have trouble with them even now. Last year we worked hard enough to overcome them at home now hopefully we can finally come away with something from Goodison Park this year

This may sound bad?

But after the 4-4 and as we approached victory last season, the 5/6 blues in the pub we go to kept singing "Everton, Everton, Everton...(etc)" to the few United fans (inc landlord).

Fantastic, the one Everton fan in there loves it, and all the Arse fans etc join in.

Cannot wait not til this Sunday ;]

Quickly becoming my second favorite team as well.

I put Fellaini and Baines in my fantasy team and they came through to put me in first place in my league.

Lets let them have Adam Johnson as a favor.

Always have a soft spot for Everton, proper club, great set of fans and great manager.

Just watched the extended highlights on EFCtv. De Gea had a decent game - It shudder bin ten, it shudder bin ten, you lucky bastards, it shudder bin ten!

Dick van Miffy got a touch. Only one. FatMan was sweating like a pig and doin' his imitation of Puffing Billy.

Dontcha just love those gingham MANUre tops!

Get in you blues.

Marouane Fellaini yer the love of my life
Marouane Fellaini yer can . . . . . . .NO YER BLOODY CAN'T!

Second bullet header from a Belgian. Dontcha just love bullet headers from Belgians ripping the MANUre net?

I was in the Gwladys Street for the 0-0 at the end of the 86-87 season. It virtually condemned us to relegation, but it stopped Everton from being crowned champions until the following week.
Moyes has done a good job, but the Evertonians should be looking a tthemselves rather than blaming City. They had their chance to move to a new stadium, but they blew it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.