Everton no longer the friendly peoples club..............

kismet

me and the missus in their main stand........usually some of the friendliest fans you could meet............not on Saturday..............

the abuse was bad, and even Shauny got it when he tried to retrieve the ball, he got vile abuse............

it was if i had personally driven lescott from Goodison to City...............yet they got the best of the deal............

sorry toffees, our clubs were so similar and had a good relationship, no longer, you have been infected by Neville and your standards have dropped big time.............a long time since i have heard such vile abuse............................

won't be associating with their fans for a long long time............

Was with a good mate who is an Everton fan in their Main Stand. When Micah gave away the penalty a load of Everton 'fans' starting making monkey noises. Absolute neanderthals. My mate couldn't stop apologising, pretty much ruined what should have been a good result for him.

pattym said:
Was with a good mate who is an Everton fan in their Main Stand. When Micah gave away the penalty a load of Everton 'fans' starting making monkey noises. Absolute neanderthals. My mate couldn't stop apologising, pretty much ruined what should have been a good result for him.

I didn't hear any of that. Real shame. Never understand supporters who make racist comments/noises when, in Everton's case, they have Saha, Yakubu, Yobo, Anichiebi etc in their squad. Makes no sense.

kismet said:
me and the missus in their main stand........usually some of the friendliest fans you could meet............not on Saturday..............

the abuse was bad, and even Shauny got it when he tried to retrieve the ball, he got vile abuse............

it was if i had personally driven lescott from Goodison to City...............yet they got the best of the deal............

sorry toffees, our clubs were so similar and had a good relationship, no longer, you have been infected by Neville and your standards have dropped big time.............a long time since i have heard such vile abuse............................

won't be associating with their fans for a long long time............

I have been to a few Skintpool v Everton games at Shitison - to be honest i have never ever seen such abuse (passion as some would call it) and hatred i all my life Rangers v Aberden aside.

Its a myth always has been always will be

So the abuse was also directed at you as well as the team mate ?

Tbh never understood this thing about Scousers being warm and friendly people (as a Mancunian), the only time I`ve seen evidence of it is when the odds are even or they`re outnumbered.

always thought they were a cut above Liverpool fans.....................

On saturday i found out not................the abuse Shauny got was vile and i thought a thing of the past..............

when i got home a mate told me that in the 70's and 80's Everton may have signed just the 1 black player..........strange

sadly Everton are not the peoples club, the friendly guys i thought they had been..............it was just a myth and sadly i had been very naive..............

Moyes started the vitriol in the managers notes. He's just one sour character. Had a friendly greeting at the 56/7 turnstiles and the guys on the food bar were very pleasant, and I did exchange warmly with an Evertonian walking back to the car when I spotted he had a KotK in his hand, but the general atmosphere was a little corrosive. You expect it from the Park and the Gwladys, it's all part of the away day experience, but there was a feeling that we weren't welcome.

And I had been so pleasant and said nice things for their programme.

Perhaps they are the sort who take advantage of generosity.

I can't see Mancini writing a similar thread in his notes for the home fixture, but I would like to say a few words. Worst feeling before and during a match for a long time.

tevezblue said:
pattym said:

I didn't hear any of that. Real shame. Never understand supporters who make racist comments/noises when, in Everton's case, they have Saha, Yakubu, Yobo, Anichiebi etc in their squad. Makes no sense.

They have a history of being one of the most racist set of fans and their club until recently was known for not having any black players.
Horrible bunch of backward scum...can`t stand the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.