Everton on Villa just posted..

argyle said:
Trueblue from CM said:
http://smf.citymancs.com/forum/index.php?topic=13467.420

Evening guys
Everything is going along just fine. Just a waiting game now. You may all be a bit down at the moment with the whole Kaka deal, but when you have Villa leading your strike force I'm sure you'll all be smiling again. I have spoken to him today to ask him what happened with regards to him being taken off the other night. He confirmed to me it was orders from the Valencia board. The board are trying to get a replacement ASAP as it is causing problems having Villa but not being able to play him. I'm not sure how many of you know, but the Man City team have gone to Spain for a few days, and from what David has told me he is due to meet Mark Hughes. Not sure when or where, but as soon as i know what is happening i will let you know. And i myself am going back to Spain on Wednesday.
With regards to Kaka, i didn't think he would sign in Jan. (from my friend in Italy) However there is a very real possibility that he will come in the summer. As i said i believe there was only one major problem which affected the deal. I don't believe this problem will be here in the summer though.

The City team went to Tenerife not Spain.

Tenerife is in Spain.

M35 Blue said:
vincent said:
Trueblue from CM said:

Evening guys
Everything is going along just fine. Just a waiting game now. You may all be a bit down at the moment with the whole Kaka deal, but when you have Villa leading your strike force I'm sure you'll all be smiling again. I have spoken to him today to ask him what happened with regards to him being taken off the other night. He confirmed to me it was orders from the Valencia board. The board are trying to get a replacement ASAP as it is causing problems having Villa but not being able to play him. I'm not sure how many of you know, but the Man City team have gone to Spain for a few days, and from what David has told me he is due to meet Mark Hughes. Not sure when or where, but as soon as i know what is happening i will let you know. And i myself am going back to Spain on Wednesday.
With regards to Kaka, i didn't think he would sign in Jan. (from my friend in Italy) However there is a very real possibility that he will come in the summer. As i said i believe there was only one major problem which affected the deal. I don't believe this problem will be here in the summer though.

and i wait for the thread on the 2nd feb...valencia could not find a replacement so no deal.

Correct

Concurrance!

TimmyP said:
argyle said:
Trueblue from CM said:

Evening guys

Tenerife is in Spain.

how come it's not even in the eu then like spain? the canaries are a territory but not part of spain itself. they're even in a different time zone.

It's a Spanish island, owned and run by the Spanish governement. So for me, that classes it as Spain.

TimmyP said:
argyle said:
Trueblue from CM said:

Evening guys

Tenerife is in Spain.

Hmmm. Hardly. Its a Spanish Island but in the Canaries off the coast of Africa.

Its like saying the Falklands is in Britain!

argyle said:
TimmyP said:
argyle said:
Trueblue from CM said:

Evening guys

Tenerife is in Spain.

Hmmm. Hardly. Its a Spanish Island but in the Canaries off the coast of Africa.

Its like saying the Falklands is in Britain!

Yeah, i can see your point.

rassclot said:
TimmyP said:
argyle said:
Trueblue from CM said:

Evening guys

Tenerife is in Spain.

how come it's not even in the eu then like spain? the canaries are a territory but not part of spain itself. they're even in a different time zone.

Think it's a canary island which means off the coast of Africa, but it's still part of Spain.

Its a 2hr flight from tenerife to spain main land! Wheres he meeting him then half way in the ocean?

WUM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.