Everton PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Phil with Ake close second. And for the person on the match day forum who said Ederson is incapable of making saves, his save from Harrison when we were one down and under the cosh a bit probably kept us in the game.

Sympathy vote?

No; not with this voter.
However John Stones did get injured (*semi-angry voice* because of a stupid rule by the clowns in officialdom) so I suppose there could have been a teensy tiny element of sympathy from the voter. *innocent, querying face* :-)

I thought the whole team played well overall apart from a 10-15 min dodgy spell?

But Phil raised his game in the 2nd half and took control.
A cracking goal and if the shot the hit the post had gone in, it would be goal of the season.

Was that one of Phil’s best 45 minutes? Goal was a wordly but a few inches and that other effort would have been goal of the season for me. He just seemed to ooze confidence in the middle. Think he’s wasted on the wing.

Went for eddie and his save at 1-0 we never would have got the win then , phil of course was brilliant but just the second half and bernie for his cheeky goal

However John Stones did get injured (*semi-angry voice* because of a stupid rule by the clowns in officialdom) so I suppose there could have been a teensy tiny element of sympathy from the voter. *innocent, querying face* :-)

Whoever it was should out themself and step forward for a public flogging.

Oh, wait a minute…. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.