Everton PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Couple of things... I'd like to draw attention to all the so called fans out there of this team who slagged Rodri off and essentially called for his immediate replacement... It's alot of you. He's come full circle... He IS the engine room.
IMO if we had proper cover at LB Cancelo could play in attacking midfield and we wouldn't ever know the difference. He'd approach KDBesque number of assists as well.

Stones for me. Outstanding vision and distribution today.
Rodri, Bernardo and Cancello were brilliant but Stones gets the prize for me.

Rodri superb. Again. Looks twice the player he did last year, belying my fears for his fitness when he turned up for pre-season training looking like he’d been hitting the churros and chocolate sauce all summer.

But Gundogan again at heart of much 2nd half threat, huge energy, hope back to his best.

Rodri was absolutely brilliant. His best performance in a City shirt so far.

I was a big critic of his in his first year, but I completely understand why we signed him now.

Special mention for Palmer too who I thought looked very tidy. Played a couple of brilliant through balls. Going to be a hell of a player.

Rodders with mentions in despatches for Cancelo (for that pass alone) Walker and Raheem, who I thought had his best game for many months, despite a couple of glaring errors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.