Everton - Post match thread.

Agree. Seems everyone but pep knows that sane can't play as a wing back. The sooner Mendy comes back the better. Him and sane will destroy fullbacks left right and centre

I think it's peps blind spot that decision he always picks the attacking option. The gamble didn't pay off this time.

Mate I've seen you defend him with good intention for over 12 months but he did not lead the line well tonight, in fact he was awful, that doesn't make him a bad player or anyone asking for him to be replaced but lead it well he did not!

He was brilliant in the second half when we were fighting to get back in the game, created some good opportunities, didn't get any of his own, but linked up brilliantly with Silva and Sterling.

Wasn't good in the first half.

Oh please tell me footballing genius, why else did Guardiola change the centre backs around, the centre backs he spent his press conference on Friday explaining why he wants Kompany playing on the right.

let me guess, he did it because he was so happy with how they were playing? Or perhaps because he just wanted Otamendi to be closer to him on the touchline?
Also I think he saw how Everton were letting Otamendi be the one of the back three that passed it forward which is not exactly his strongest point.

The back 3 individually tonight were top class, but as a unit, nothing to do but be tight & had no idea where Everton pkayers were as soon as more than one got forward.

Drill the fucking defence properly & we win the title.

Don't bother & we will lose to teams such as the rags

We were awesome tonight & have dropped two points v a team who could not get near us.
We weren't awesome really were we?

I think it's peps blind spot that decision he always picks the attacking option. The gamble didn't pay off this time.

Fucking LOL. Last week he was slated for picking Danilo instead of Sané and being too safe.

Mate I've seen you defend him with good intention for over 12 months but he did not lead the line well tonight, in fact he was awful, that doesn't make him a bad player or anyone asking for him to be replaced but lead it well he did not!
I disagree. I thought he was excellent in tight areas keeping the ball and bringing others into play. He grafted for the 90 minutes and didn't give the back four of Everton any peace at all. First half I can understand some criticism but not the second. Should have scored though which I suppose is his job and gives those who want to have a go a free pass.

Drop silva and KDB and play a front 5 of Aguero Jesus Sane Sterling and Bernardo. We need pace on both wings when Sterling doesn't play were distinctly average.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.