Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
EalingBlue2 said:
MillionDollarDream said:
Haven't slept and it's 6am over here in the US. Frankly I've been nervous all week. Hope our early season goal scoring returns today as we are as healthy as we're going to be today, with Navas mainly on the bench recently. CMON CITY!
Pre match tension and butterflies kicking in

Not good enough, I'm afraid. Unless you have reached the shaking and upchucking stage by now, you are a part-timer.

Are you joining me in the match thread Pam?

I hate this kick off time. Why do I hate this kick off time so much? I remember Neverton beating us at this kick off time, the year they won the league. Because they are twats.

karen7 said:
Really nervous now
If we get off to a slow start i will be thinking its another sunderland away result coming up
I want them to get off to a fast start,swarm all over them and be aggressive
COME ON BLUEBOYS

You really need to relax - the sun is shining, the pubs are open, and all is well with the world.
I am currently on my way to Newmarket to lose some money and drink too much, and then watch City dissect Everton, and then I shall drink some more.
I love the concept of getting off to a fast start, swarming all over them and being aggressive.
I may well adopt this approach on our date.
Enjoy/endure the game.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
karen7 said:
Really nervous now
If we get off to a slow start i will be thinking its another sunderland away result coming up
COME ON BLUEBOYS

You really need to relax - the sun is shining, the pubs are open, and all is well with the world.
I am currently on my way to Newmarket to lose some money and drink too much, and then watch City dissect Everton, and then I shall drink some more.
I love the concept of getting off to a fast start, swarming all over them and being aggressive.
Enjoy/endure the game.

It will be a mixture of enjoying and enduring the game
Have a nice afternoon
See you later;)

karen7 said:
Pam said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Pre match tension and butterflies kicking in

Not good enough, I'm afraid. Unless you have reached the shaking and upchucking stage by now, you are a part-timer.

I can't reach my keyboard from behind the couch, Karen.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
karen7 said:
Really nervous now
COME ON BLUEBOYS

Enjoy/endure the game.
Enjoy the races mate, my daughters gone down for the weekend

Pam said:
karen7 said:
Pam said:

Oh go on,i'm always vastly out numbered by the lads
On second thoughts behind the couch sounds like a plan :)

karen7 said:
Pam said:
karen7 said:

Oh go on,i'm always vastly out numbered by the lads
On second thoughts behind the couch sounds like a plan :)

The Couch is your friend, Karen. It helps with this ....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAIkGSVgO5E[/youtube]

So fucking pumped... and so would the players. They can smell the title and getting a second chance is the biggest motivation you can get.

We have a huge chance here. And do you know what, If we don't win these games we don't deserve to win the league IMO.

We will do it. I'm confident.

I've been so calm all season, always glass half full but today I am NERVOUS!! Got to stop reading Blue Moon because I think it might be you lot who are making me nervous.......................... just kidding.

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. COME ON CITY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.