Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zandvoort blue said:
michael1991 said:
zandvoort blue said:
Only if Arsenal win the FA Cup, then the sixth place club qualif. You need the Rags to drop points today to be virtually guaranteed fifth place.

I thought becasue city won COC 6th place is europa league?

Good point, I hope I am wrong. Its just on the table they have the dotted line under 4th and then 5th. But I reckon you are correct.

Think it had something on bt sport that if arsenal win fa cup and finish 5th then there is 7th place otherwise its Everton, Spurs/Scum and Hull

Vincents Tackle said:
West Ham result is perfect for us as it stands

Yes that's a good call but I dare not think ahead too much. However a safe West Ham at The Etihad would be an entirely different proposition than them needing a result!!

I remember the Everton game when then played United in 2012 at the Swamp, that was the most anxious 2 hours of my life, especially as they fought back to deny the reds the points and help send us on our way. Not feeling as tense.... yet, although I can feel my heart beat in my chest.

Perhaps it's an omen - another Everton related result to assist us?

zandvoort blue said:
Nsno1878 said:
Hi guys,

Everton fan here, good luck for today! Hopefully you get the win and go on to lift the PL.

If West Ham win today, we are guaranteed a EL spot next season, hopefully that will help your cause in terms of us needing a result.

Only if Arsenal win the FA Cup, then the sixth place club qualif. You need the Rags to drop points today to be virtually guaranteed fifth place.

As you won the Carling Cup, the EL spot goes to the next place in the league which is 6th. It would be nice to finish 5th but as long as we get European football then finishing 6th is fine.............If it means you win the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.