Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Everton team looks very dangerous, isnt it 352/3511 from them? On the wings we have to fantastic job defensively as well...

Stones, Alcaraz, Jagielka all CB's.

Hope it wont be a case Martinez tactically outfoxing Pelle...

We have to get it right today.

Once again would have gone with Kolarov, this is "war", Kolarov is more suited to games like this. Also would have gone a midfield trio, both Garica/Fernandinho behind Yaya, especially as Silva cant start.

This game is crucial, please dont do any defensive fuck up, brainfarts, conceding form poor corners etc...
HArt and Kompany has to be on their top game today just like everyone else...

Why no Fernandinho? Why no Fernandinho? Why no Fernandinho?

Excuse me but...

arrggghhhhhhhhskdjbhflaksfdbLDKFAHDFKHASKLJDFHALKDJSHFJLAKSHDFJKHASJKHFALKJDHFJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a truly strange feeling. I remember walking to the QPR game with nerves and even as the game went into extra time I didn't feel as weird as this.

How about for once, can we start the fucking game and watch the football before criticising the manger and
players before they've even kicked off. Good job the Everton fans are supporting us today, looks like we'll need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.