Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure about that line-up whatsoever.

I would have preferred Kolarov to Clichy, Fernandinho to Dzeko perhaps and Silva to Nasri.

And Everton's PACK THE MIDFIELD AND DEFENCE approach is currently worrying me because Martinez knows how to play against us.

Oh well. What will be will be.

oakiecokie said:
My fooking stomach is in knots !! After watching `em for nye on 50 years you`d have thought I was used to it !!

What a rubbish feeling this is. I'm not as confident as I was with the Palace match but that might just have been the circumstances after the players got pumped up upon hearing the red scouse result.

Martinez knows we have to win so is setting his side up accordingly. going to hit us on the break I assume. We need an early goal. This is going to be close oh so close.

I am nervous as hell and the first 11 worries me a tiny bit but I trust Pellegrini knows a lot more than I do when it comes to selecting the team.

Pam said:
oakiecokie said:
My fooking stomach is in knots !! After watching `em for nye on 50 years you`d have thought I was used to it !!

What a rubbish feeling this is. I'm not as confident as I was with the Palace match but that might just have been the circumstances after the players got pumped up upon hearing the red scouse result.
I was more worried about Palace, I think Everton wants to come out and be aggressive, which is easier to punish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.