Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
Goo said:
Big game, but we can win it.

Barry will be a big miss for them, as well as their other injury problems. Just need to do the business ourselves!

Come on, City!!!

What are their injuries at the moment?

Mirallas, Distin, that I know of are big losses to them currently. Also Barry can't play us for obvious reasons.

meher said:
Is Silva going to be available for this game?
Silva Navas and Nastasić all have "no return date". So probably not.

Andouble said:
Goo said:

Barry will be a big miss for them, as well as their other injury problems. Just need to do the business ourselves!

Come on, City!!!

Baines, Mirallas, Distin (Maybe), Pienaar, Traore, Oviedo, Kone and Gibson.

Christ this is going to be one nervy game. Our record against Everton is shocking

Hopefully Distin and Baines will be out injured and I cant see the Everton fans being up for it like they usually are against us.

Not got a clue about the starting 11. Garcia is in great form but can you drop either Fern or Yaya in the game like this?

Come on City.....get a win on my birthday.

We seem totally focused and Everton will as well as having major injuries perhaps be out of the race for 4th.

Now is the time to show we can get a result in a big away game and not bottle it.

Win this and the league us ours in my opinion, yes Villa and West Ham will be difficult but a win at Everton should see them games as nothing less than wins.

Come on City, believe, no bottle job please.

Three in midfield for me though, if we play two up top I can see us struggling.

Goo said:
Andouble said:
Goo said:

Come on, City!!!

Mirallas, Distin, that I know of are big losses to them currently. Also Barry can't play us for obvious reasons.

Mirallas, Distin, Barry, probably Jagielka, and now Baines has a knock. We need Arsenal to do a job on Newcastle tomorrow night as 4th place would then be over for Everton. They will probably need 3 points to guarantee Europa League football, lets hope they prioritise Hull away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.