Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goo said:
Barry will be a big miss for them, as well as their other injury problems. Just need to do the business ourselves!

Come on, City!!!

I would be more confident if lead boots was allowed to play for them....

Bluestones said:
Goo said:
Barry will be a big miss for them, as well as their other injury problems. Just need to do the business ourselves!

Come on, City!!!

Barry has been brilliant for them and it was no surprise that the first game they lost this season was against us when he couldn't play. I honestly believe he would struggle to fit in with the way we play this season but that's not to say he isn't an excellent and underrated footballer.

I'm not sure whether it will be better for them to still have a ray of hope for 4th or not - they seem to have struggled with injuries and the pressure of fighting for 4th - been good one week and poor the next. Quite a hard game to call because of their unpredicatable results - losing at home to Palace who allowed them possession and counter attacked, lost away at Southampton who capitalised on their makeshift formation and then thrashed Arsenal and the Rags at Goodison with ease - allowing them possession and then hitting them quick on the break...

We need to make the most of their injury issues and make sure we use the ball well and don't concede possession in stupid places. Kompany will have to put Lukaku in his pocket and we will need to make the most of Barry being absent and attack them direct and down the middle. I think we will have too much for them in midfield and overrun their defence. Will be an anxious game though which will require a strong mentality as with that much mentioned Newcastle game... Yaya again will be the go to guy.

I think Everton really messed up on Saturday with their quest for CL football.They have another chance tonight in the Arsenal v Newcastle match.A Newcastle win ( can't see it though ) and they're back in the running for a CL spot.An Arsenal win might knock them back a bit.
Come on Arsenal !!!

pavelsrnicek said:
Bluestones said:
Goo said:

Come on, City!!!

Barry has been brilliant for them and it was no surprise that the first game they lost this season was against us when he couldn't play. I honestly believe he would struggle to fit in with the way we play this season but that's not to say he isn't an excellent and underrated footballer.

Agreed, Gaz Baz is a class player.

lfc 18 + 5 said:
MSP said:
I'm too optimistic for this one. Don't like that feeling.

youve won nowt yet, and you'll have one hell of a game at goodison. your overconfident on here youve l earned nowt from this season?? it will bite u on the bum like it did us...

Haha who is this baby? Signs up the day after Chelsea slapped their bums to tell us we're overconfident? After they've been welcoming the team bus, crowning their team of champions, writing poems and talking about fate, destiny, god etc for weeks!

And best of all he comes on with trophy counts in his screen name as if that makes him better than us. The level of butthurt this guy/girl is showing is immense.

I can't see overconfidence on here all I can see is delight at having the chance of winning the title back in our own hands. There's a huge difference between the way both sets of supporters have acted these last couple of months.

Not that we did much there even when Moyes was in charge. If we do what Chelsea did, and play like Chelsea did yesterday, I shall be well chuffed.....I shan't care even if they all call us boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.